Monday, August 22, 2011

Break Fast or Buka Puasa

Actually I 'm not fasting. This month is fasting month for Moslem religion. I stayed in Moslem family in Singapore. It's very interesting to stay here . The room is so spacious and they are Indonesian.

Before, i stayed in Indonesian couple also and we shared our life and also with the other tenants.  Sometimes they shared their food from Indonesia or food that they cooked by themselves ha ha ha. 
But so sad now i can't get it. I am waiting and hope some foods will come to my room or maybe they invite me to share their foods like Kolak, Cendol ,etc but so sad they really don't do that. I only can smell the food but no Kolak and Cendol heheheh... This week i am going back to Indonesia . I must eat all of themmm ye ye ye here i come :D

No comments:

Post a Comment