Monday, August 22, 2011

God's Calling


This morning i just finished my praying. I am feeling released and free . God really touch me with His present. And He gives me strength to face anything with Him off course :D...

Now i am jobless just resigned from consultant company. I am going back to Indonesia by this Friday and want to start learn my hobby in Photography. Actually i am not really sure about this but slowly God  put me in this situation that i need to go back to Indonesia for a while to learn and enjoy my hobbies instead of doing as usual wake up work and work heheheh. And even so many Indonesian photographers  there but i believe God will put me and open the way to fulfill my hobby and maybe can be my calling. And just googled the testimony :
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you know my story, you know that I felt compelled by God to leave my career at age 34, a career I loved and in which I was prospering, in order to enter the Gospel ministry.  I remember very well the time just before I was going to submit my irrevocable resignation from my position as an officer in the Army.  A friend who was not a Christian asked me, “How can you be sure?  You are throwing away so much!  Do you really know for sure?”  I really thought about what to say to him.  Finally, I replied, “No, I do not know for sure.  But I know this – I am willing to be wrong for the sake of Jesus Christ.  I am willing to have been proved mistaken because I was willing to trust in Him, and in gratitude for His love I am willing lose even my career lest I should fail to do what I think He would have me to do.”
It took me a long time to get to that point, but when I was there I knew what to do.  I did not and do not know the future, and the book of my life is yet to be disclosed.  Maybe it will turn out to have been the wrong choice after all.  But I am still willing to take risks with my life if I am trusting in Him. 
That is the real issue.  And therefore, the most important words for this matter of calling are those of Jesus from Luke 9:24, “For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for me will save it.”
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now i am starting with walk in Faith even i can't see in physically but i can see in spirit . And It will come true. I believe He is my Provider during my jobless without salary.
Let us believe God and walk in by Faith to fulfill His calling to us. Not just doing the routinity.  Off course thorough the situation you are in silent and rest God will show up His way and His will. So friend be sure and expect God's calling in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment